ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- No refunds or exchanges are allowed. However, we are happy to transfer your reservation to another performance of the same show with 48 hours notice. If the transfer is to a higher priced performance the patron (except Season Ticket holders) will be charged the difference. A $3 fee applies.
WHEN TO ARRIVE
- Our lobby opens at 5:30pm for evening performances and 12:00pm for matinees. We suggest arriving no later than 6:15pm for evening performances, and 12:45 for matinees to allow enough time to enjoy your dinner.
- We will do our best to accomodate dinner patrons arriving within 30 minutes of curtain. This may include a limited menu served at intermission. No refunds are made for late patrons.
- Please be aware that patrons not booking an entire table may be seated with other guests.
- To allow our entire audience to enjoy the performance, children under 5 are not admitted to the theater unless otherwise noted.
- In order to provide the finest entertainment, the Candlelight reserves the right to change show, performers, date and times without notice.
BOOKING ODD NUMBERS OF SEATS ONLINE
- Guests wishing to book 1 seat at a table for two, or 3 seats at a table for four must call the Box Office at 970-744-3747.
However, patrons are able to book 3 seats at a table for six online.
'BEST AVAILABLE' v.s. 'CHOOSE SEATS' ONLINE
- You will be given the option to choose your own seats of have the computer choose.
Clicking the 'Choose Seats' link will give you the ability to determine which seats are the best for you.
BOOKING WHEELCHAIR SEATS ONLINE
- Wheelchair accessible seating is not available online. Please call the Box Office for assistance at 970-744-3747.
BOOKING 'SHOW ONLY' TICKETS ONLINE
- Show Only tickets are not available online. Please call the Box Office at 970-744-3747.